GET IN TOUCH
Tel 0161 432 2584 email email@example.com
GRP® Global Remuneration Professional
Certification preparation courses and exams in London | Reward management training
E-reward.co.uk and WorldatWork have teamed up to offer WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals’ prestigious GRP® qualification in the UK.
Whether it’s on your business card or CV, the GRP designation signifies expertise, professionalism and belonging to the foremost community of colleagues in your field. GRP stands for ‘Global Remuneration Professional’. This elite, certified group set themselves apart by demonstrating knowledge, excellence and a commitment to the reward profession.
GRP designation is earned by passing a series of required examinations (following eight two-day reward classes):
- Total Rewards Management (GR1)
- Quantitative Methods (GR2)
- Job Analysis, Documentation and Evaluation (GR3)
- Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance (GR4)
- Variable Pay – Improving Performance with Variable Pay (GR6)
- International Remuneration – An Overview of Global Rewards (GR7)
- Strategic Communication in Total Rewards (GR9)
- Market Pricing – Conducting a Competitive Pay Analysis (GR17)
Brochures, course dates and course descriptions
>>> To download e-reward’s GRP brochure, including course descriptions, click here [1.1MB PDF].
>>> To download the course dates for 2014 in London, click here [232KB PDF].
Our face-to-face, instructor-led classroom courses have a maximum of 20 attendees. Each two-day preparation course with certification exam on day three:
- £895.00 + VAT per module >>> non-members.
- £795.00 + VAT per module >>> Premier Members of WorldatWork, WorldatWork European Reward Consortium members and E-reward research report subscribers.
Booking charge and card processing fee payable on credit card bookings. Prices valid on bookings made before 31 July 2013.
Add £18 UK, £25 overseas if you would like us to dispatch the course materials to you ahead of the event (to cover postage and packaging costs).
Global Remuneration Professional – Certification at a glance
- Certification – GRP qualification is earned by passing the required eight examinations.
- Duration – each of the eight GRP modules takes 2½ days to complete: two-day reward management course followed by half-day exam.
- In-depth – certification can be accomplished by taking advantage of the education shared in eight two-day preparation courses, a total commitment of 16 classroom days plus eight exams.
- Course content – reward management training based on timely information, key trends and good practice in total reward.
- Prestigious – the designation has the global acceptance of large multi-national companies, including Bausch & Lomb, Medtronic, Nestle, SAP, Shell International, Syngenta, Thales and UCB.
- Global recognition – it’s a brand that is recognised worldwide and allows you to excel around the world.
- Excellence – the designation is prized by internationally-mobile reward professionals and is increasingly required by international employers.
- Classroom learning – face-to-face, instructor-led course with maximum of 20 attendees.
- Course materials – comprehensive manuals provided as part of each compensation & benefits course.
- Certification exams – consist of approximately 100 multiple-choice questions based on learned subject matter.
- Faculty – our UK course instructors are all experienced reward practitioners who offer an exceptional learning experience.
- Global designation – certification exams are uniform, whether undertaken in Australia, China, Europe or Russia.
- Standalone – each reward management course is designed as a standalone class.
- Order – modules can be taken in any sequence, but professionals new to HR, HR generalists and line managers would probably benefit from taking GR1 first as it offers a basic overview of terms that will be introduced in the other GRP courses.
- Flexibility – requirements can be completed at your own pace*.
* As of January 2013, exams within the GRP certification track are valid for eight years. If customers take longer than eight years to complete their certification, any exams that they passed more than eight years ago are no longer valid toward certification. Customers may retake expired exam at a discounted rate.there is no time limit for completion of the required certification exams.
Choosing your educator is as important as choosing your education. When it comes to professional development, WorldatWork leads the way in offering professional development in all areas of total rewards – compensation, benefits and work-life.
The benefits of GRP certification
The Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) qualification provides the knowledge foundation you need to constantly perform at your best. Add these letters to your business card or CV and you’ll communicate your expertise, professionalism and belonging to the foremost community of colleagues in the field of reward.
GRP-qualified professionals talk about the many benefits to obtaining a designation, including:
- Knowledge and skills
- Practical applications
- Career development and advancement
E-reward.co.uk and WorldatWork provide the flexibility, the qualification and the top class teaching in total reward you need. Current practices and applicability drive the design of the certification programme.
Using emerging developments in the field and feedback from past participants, the programmes are continuously refined in response to the changes and challenges that impact each professional area.
Eight modules count towards the GRP qualification, comprising 16 days of learning. The curriculum is presented across the world and covers the most important disciplines.